Bike Maintenance

Welcome Forums General Bike Maintenance

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Joe Sheffield
    Participant

Is anyone interested in learning some basic bike maintenance and getting some hands on experience working on your bike?

Phil
    Participant

I would like to get to know my bike a little better.

Janee Both Gragg
    Participant

I would be, for sure!

RobElkins
    Participant

I’m interested.

Joe Sheffield
    Participant

Which date would be better for people, 2/25, 2/26, 3/10 or 3/17? We are looking for at least 5 people to commit to coming.

RobElkins
    Participant

I vote for 2/25 or 3/17

Joe Sheffield
    Participant

Mark your calendars for 3/17 from 1-4ish. Bring your bike, we will have the stands and the tools.

RobElkins
    Participant

It’s on my calendar. That is also the first day of soccer and basketball for my boys so can’t say yet if I’ll be there right a 1pm. By the way, where are we meeting?

Joe Sheffield
    Participant

I am still working on the location, tentatively Redlands Spine and Sport. Don’t worry so much about being there right at 1. I’m planning on doing it more as a workshop, where you get hands on experience with your bike. So people are welcome to come and go as they please. We will have several bike stands so multiple people can be working at the same time.

Joe Sheffield
    Participant

Due to the weather forecast tomorrow we are rescheduling the bike maintenance clinic for April 1st from 1-4 at Redlands Spine and Sports. Let me know if you have any questions.

gailbashaw
    Participant

I can make April 1st and would like to go. I should be there.

Joe Sheffield
    Participant

Reminder: The bike maintance clinic is this Sunday, April 1st, from 1-4pm at Redlands Spine and Sport.

andrejs
    Participant

Will there be another clinic like this coming up?

mike
    Participant

If we can garner up enough interest we would definitely put on another. First we will probably do another swim clinic (probably June sometime)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.